Welcome to my web page. My name is Mark Korsak and I’m an Illustrator/Designer that loves music. This is where I show samples of my work and share some of the things that inspire me. Like a visual Mix Tape.
For questions, commissions or to just plain reach out, feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.
Growing up in the 70′s, my mother used to drop me off at a Book & Records Store in my local shopping center while she ran errands. The album covers fascinated me, and I would start at the letter “A” and search through the entire inventory until she came to get me. If I made it to “Z” before she returned I would move on to the books. If not, I would struggle to remember where I left off so I could pick up again on my next visit. I would never remember and always had to start over from the beginning. (See more)
The Wall Street Journal, Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Bros., Disney, Blacklist/Psyop/Massmarket, CBS/Letterman, Gray Entertainment, R & R Partners, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York Magazine, The Village Voice, Good Housekeeping, Mode Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly, Virgin Music Group, IMD2, Billboard, Jazzis, Las Vegas Life, David Tutera- Designs by Masque, Society of Illustrators, Berenson Design, Titan, New York University, Gernst & Savage LLC, Robin Williams.
- Beautiful Baby Traveling Exhibition (2006-20010)
- Virgin Music Festival, One of 2 artists chosen for Back Stage celebrity art exhibition. MD (2007, 2008).
- Boise Contemporary Theater, Solo exhibition of original Broadway and Off-Broadway play poster art.
- Picturepalooza, Coordinator and exhibitor. NY (2004),
R.S.V.P. Directory “Portraits” and “Hot” Competitions, Finalist. NY (2002, 2003)
- Society of Illustrators-Los Angeles 44th and 42nd Annual Competition, Finalist. CA (2003, 2005)
- Society of Illustrators 46th, 44th and 36th Annual Competition, Finalist, NY (1994, 2002, 2004)
- “Prevailing Human Spirit” at United Nations/Society of Illustrators, Coordinator and exhibitor of a 9/11 inspired show which raised 30K in relief. NY (2002)